Hi Florcy, your images are ready!
Please drag left and right to compare before and after:
For best results I highly recommend you to view them on a large screen.
This is an example of some of the things I did for these pictures:
- I stretched the background so that when you upload your file to the Instagram it doesn’t cut off your feet or head
- I slightly edited your face, but tried to keep the skin texture so that if anyone decides to zoom in – they will never know that it was edited in any way. If you need, I can edit it less or more. But I hope you’ll like it the way it is. I think it looks natural right now. 🙂
- I removed multiple wrinkles on the dress to make it look smooth and beautiful.
- I made the veins look a bit less noticeable but kept the texture of your skin.
- I slightly touched your hair on both images.
- I also cleaned the backdrops from black stains and footprints.
A few suggestions
for your Instagram Posts
For your Instagram posts you can add different crops of the same image to emphasize the details of the dress.
This is what I did for the first portrait:
I made a quick example of what you can also create with the images above to increase performance of the posts:
Link to your Gallery
This is a link to the cloud (click here) where I’ve uploaded your images. Please download them to your computer and make a backup so that you don’t accidentally loose them for any reason.
Enjoy your pictures!